Website usage terms and conditions
Welcome to ‘UBoooty’, accessible from the ‘uboooty.biz’ and ‘ubooty.qnetau.com’ domains.
The terms "Mii", "Mii App", "Mii Pro" or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the websites whose registered office is 7 Elm Ct. Browns Plains Q 4118, Australia. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of these websites is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, services, applications (apps) and/or materials found or offered on these websites for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information, applications, software, facilities or materials on these websites is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through these websites meet your specific requirements.
· These websites contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in these websites, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the websites.
· Unauthorised use of these websites may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, these websites may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· These sites provide a facility for you to create and publish content, entries, advertisements and messages that will be published on Mobile or other devices, within applications (apps) developed by us. Responsibility for the data content authored by you or your associates resides entirely with you. You are responsible for the security of the credentials that give access to the adverts and message content that you author. Any abuse, hacking, defacement or infringement of the law resulting from a third party accessing those credentials are your responsibility and we accept no liability for any loss or damages resulting from such an occurrence.
· We are not bound to accept any adverts or messages authored by you. Where an advert or message infringes on the rights of others, is contrary to the requirements spelt out in this document or for any other reason deemed inappropriate by us then it will be removed, and a pro-rata fee returned in those cases where a fee was obtained.
· Your use of these websites and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Use of an Application developed by us.